New Bulli Concept

Įvairūs patarimai, vertingos nuorodos, istorinė apžvalga
Mindaugas

Post by Mindaugas »

Sergej wrote:Nu va, 2011 konceptas jau prekyboje :) Paziuresime kas bus su 2017 konceptu :)
Sis modelis jau senokai prekyboje. As toki ar panasu modeliuka esu pirkes kokiais 2011/2012. Mano kolekcijoj speju bus apie 60-70 Transporteriu, kada surinkes i viena vieta nufotografuosiu.
VW T1 '65
VW T2 '72
VW T3 '82 westfalia aircooled
VW T3' 87 doka SY
Sergej

Post by Sergej »

Mindaugas wrote:Sis modelis jau senokai prekyboje. As toki ar panasu modeliuka esu pirkes kokiais 2011/2012. Mano kolekcijoj speju bus apie 60-70 Transporteriu, kada surinkes i viena vieta nufotografuosiu.
Oho, 60-70 tai tikrai nemazai :) Nufotografuok butinai, idomu gi.
O Buzz'a as kazkodel niekada nemaciau anksciau...
VW Beetle, '51
VW T1 bus, '61
Sergej

Post by Sergej »

Manau, kad naujas modelis turi buti mazdaug toks :)
VW Beetle, '51
VW T1 bus, '61
Ricardas

Post by Ricardas »

Linas

Post by Linas »

Na, atrodo pagaliau sulaukėm: :!:

Volkswagen has confirmed plans to build a production version of its all-electric I.D. Buzz van in 2022 for consumer and commercial needs.

"The Microbus, which is what the Bulli is called in America, has always been part of the lifestyle," VW brand CEO Herbert Diess said in a statement ahead of the debut. "Now we're bringing it back by reinventing the Bulli as an electric vehicle."

The production Buzz will be 4942mm long. It will be built at the Hanover, Germany, plant where all six earlier generations of VW's van were built. It will be exported throughout Europe, the U.S. and China.

Because of the compact powertrain and flexible platform architecture, VW is promising the Buzz will have variable seating configurations. While only the commercial iteration was announced with Level 3 autonomy, VW has previously said all I.D. models would be fully autonomous by 2025.

Volkswagen didn't disclose the Buzz's range though the concept version had about 435 km of range on the EPA test cycle for its two-motor, 369-hp system. The range of the production version is expected to be higher than that by the time the Buzz hits the road in the next decade.
Sergej

Post by Sergej »

VW Beetle, '51
VW T1 bus, '61